Your skills. Your knowledge. Your impact.
We are always looking for talented writers and entrepreneurs to tell their story, share their wisdom and inspire other women entrepreneurs.
The type of articles we look for are ones that will help readers reach a desired outcome, learn a new strategy and/or inspire, empower and help women to succeed in business.
Guest Post Submissions Must:
- be original and informative
- include a compelling title, an intro paragraph and sub headings (minimum of 4 sub headings)
- be a minimum of 800 words and no more than 2000 words
- Social Media Marketing
- Start-up Lessons/Launching
- How to Get New Clients/Sales
- Business Systems
- Business Finances
- Personal Development/Mindset
Benefits of Guest Posting
- Post will be promoted on all She Does Business social media sites and website
- Reach a new audience and build credibility
- Drive traffic to your website
- Build community over competition by providing helpful information to other women entrepreneurs
Guest Post Application
Please allow 3 business days for your application to be reviewed. If your application is accepted you will be notified by email with further instructions.
DON’T BE SHY
take a look around
To build a supportive community where creative/service-based women entrepreneurs gather to learn, collaborate and educate.
Strategies & Inspo
DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX